I was browsing through Giphy looking at mental health Gifs and thought I would just for fun curate a ton of Schitt’s Creek related ADHD related gifs I found in one place for others and myself to enjoy! If you haven’t seen Schitt’s Creek yet, I highly recommend it. I watched on Netflix and it really helped get me through a tough time earlier this year. The characters are highly relatable in a Neurodivergent head canon way. Or I felt that way about it at least, feel free to disagree with me. I found myself not laughing at awkward moments to be honest, I was cringing too as I felt attacked often hahah. But in a good way.
I hope you get some laughs from these gifs as much as I did reminiscing over the show.
Sources are linked to each gif.
- Freezing up when asked to recall literally anything, no matter how well you know it.
2. A great sense of fairness:
3. Boredom be real:
4. Some mornings can leave me alone thanks.
5. My ADHD brain: I do what I want
6. My mouth running faster than my brain sometimes:
7. Getting the important stuff done first:
8. A bit of “catastrophisizing”
9. I don’t know what that means
10. Finding new hyperfixations like:
11. I’m subtly animated
12. Me too..
13. Trying not to be a perfectionist
14. Trying to be fair again, in a non confrontational way:
15. Burst of feelings at any given moment:
17. My midnight project tonight is:
18. My logic makes perfect sense, right?
19. Me trying to Neurotypical like:
20. But I’m not actually sure… at all
21. But I don’t get it… at all
22. Dishing out sage advice
23. Ahhh TMI!
24. If I didn’t question everything I wouldn’t learn right?
25. Ohh something new and interesting?
26. I’m listening…..
27. Not letting others help me when I am struggling like:
28. Solving the worlds problems
29. Freaking out I don’t have enough time
30. I have a terrible sense of time
31. Me making up words because I forget them all the time
32. Distracted easily
34. Bursting into song
35. Always forgetting stuff
36. Every day is like ground hog day or something
37. Making accountability statements to friends like:
38. Did I?
39. Hard to find work to suit my ADHD
40. Unsure how to read a situation like:
41. Another night with disrupted sleep
42. Overthinking like:
43: Regrets, I have them
44. Just vibing
45. How I also deal with my life
46. People pleasing like:
47. I need like a personal assistant robot
48. I’m determined to do things my own way
49. Ew, paperwork!
50. And everywhere